Friday, August 30, 2013

Favors for pink baby shower.

My dear friend Amanda just had a baby girl a few weeks ago! A few months ago, I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for her. This was my first time hosting a shower for a baby girl and I was so excited.

I really wanted to have a favor that would be cute and useful. After many hours of research, I decided to do small bottles of hand sanitizer with a cute tag. As luck would have it, Bath and Body Works had their hand sanitizer on sale that week so I was able to get their cute, good-smelling version instead of just a regular, unscented bottle of hand sanitizer. I opted for only scents that were pink or came in pink bottles, of course.

For the tags, I used this tag template and cut the tags out of hot pink cardstock. I printed the message on plain white paper and then cut the notes into smaller rectangles that would fit on the tags. I attached the messages to the tags with a glue stick. I cut holes in the tag with a hole punch and then attached the tags to the bottles using pink ribbon.

They were a huge hit!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment