Friday, November 18, 2011

The first.

Since this is my very first blog posting I thought I would start out with some things about me. My name is Tessie. I’m married to the most wonderful, supportive man. We have one amazing little boy who will be a year old at the end of December. These two guys are my whole world. I work full-time as an in-house regulatory attorney for a small company. We live in the great state of Arkansas and are huge Arkansas Razorback fans.

I would describe myself as a food enthusiast. I love to eat food, prepare food, think of food, read about food, and basically anything else food related. And that love has no bounds. I love the sweet, the savory, the simple, the complicated. I learned how to cook by spending many, many hours in the kitchen with my mom and grandmother. And watching endless hours of Food Network (much to my husband’s dismay).

As a new mom, my love of food has taken on a new meaning. My son has started to eat real food and I find myself getting excited about what food he’s going to try next. I want him to grow up with a love of food too and to be open to trying new things.

I’ve long been a blog reader and finally decided to take the plunge and start my own. I will definitely blog about food, but I hope to include my musings on many other topics like parenting, decorating, etc. I’m really excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment