Friday, November 18, 2011

Ravioli deliciousness.

Yesterday was just one of those days. Work was crazy busy. My lunch time boot camp class was intense and ran late making me have to rush to my afternoon meeting which lasted nearly two and a half hours instead of the one hour it was scheduled for. My lunch consisted of a Lemon Zest Luna Bar at 4 in the afternoon as I hastily drove back to the office. By the end of the day, I was starving and tired. I wanted something good for dinner but also something that was easy. Luckily, I had found this recipe a few months back:

Brown Butter Ravioli with Rotisserie Chicken, Toasted Walnuts and Crispy Sage from Kevin and Amanda.

This recipe was exactly what I needed at the end of a long, hectic day. It was delicious and quick and easy to make. Since I had to make a stop at the grocery store, I went ahead and picked up a rotisserie chicken to use in the recipe rather than cooking the chicken myself. I also had to substitute rubbed sage for the sage leaves because my grocery store was out of sage leaves. It still turned out great!


My husband really liked it too. In fact, there were no leftovers! I will definitely be making this again. And hopefully, sage leaves will be back in stock once Thanksgiving is over because I can't wait to make this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment