Monday, May 14, 2012

Ode to Joy- A Drink Recipe.

While I was cooking dinner the other night, my husband decided he was going to try a new drink recipe he saw in one of my magazines. I was a little skeptical of this recipe because the drink has an avocado in it. But you never know until you try, right?
Our glass was a little bit too big. But the drink was good and I especially liked the spice combination on the rim of the glass.

Ode to Joy
From Rachael Ray Magazine, May 2012
Combine 1 tbsp each cumin, salt and paprika in a dish. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a coupe glass; turn the glass over and twist into the spices. Muddle 2 slices ripe avocado into a cocktail shaker. Combine 1/2oz fresh lime juice, 1 1/2oz blanco tequila, 1/2oz orange liqueur (such as Cointreau), and 1/4oz agave syrup; shake with ice, then strain into the prepared glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment